My name is Henry Pendarvis. I am the owner of Henry's Cab Service. I'm proud to say I have lived and driven a Taxi Cab in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area & surrounding cities for over 25 years. As a small business owner, I'd like to supply you with a few tips you should know before booking your next taxi.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO...
(Tips Before Booking A Cab)
1. Instead of calling 10 different Taxi companies to get a quote for a ride, check out Taxi Fare Finder Dallas. It's simple; just click the tab above and it will take you directly to the Taxi Fare Finder page. Simply insert your To/From addresses in the blanks and the quote will come up on the upper left.
*** If a Taxi driver quotes you higher than Taxi Fare Finder, do not accept a ride with that company, unless you want to pay their price.
2. Once you are in the Taxi, be sure the driver turns the meter ON.
*** If a Taxi driver does not turn the meter ON, be sure to tell them; it must be ON unless, you have a prearranged "Flat Rate Fee" that you both have agreed to.
3. Always notice the number on the cab, the company name and the driver's information.
*** If a Taxi driver does not show his information; do not ride with this company.
4. If you are in need of a driver who can speak Spanish, always ask beforehand for the driver's name.
*** Verify the driver's name before you get in the cab. Henry's Cab Service offers a Spanish speaking driver; just ask or note this on your Reservation Form.
5. Be sure the Taxi company you choose follows the Dallas Transportation Guidelines. Chapter 47A includes the following:
*** "Regulartory activities include criminal history checks for drivers, third party vehicle inspections, verification of insurance coverage, and field inspections. In addition to supporting economic development, it impacts mobility and public safety".
!!! HENRY'S CAB SERVICE ALSO PROVIDES !!!
1. PICK UP "CURBSIDE" FROM ALL AIRPORT TERMINALS/GATES
AT DFW & LOVE FIELD AIRPORTS
- WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU BY PHONE & BE THERE
WAITING FOR YOU
2. PICK UP YOUR GROUP FROM AIRPORTS OR RESTAURANTS & BRING THEM TO THEIR HOTELS.
- WE HAVE PASSENGER VANS THAT WILL HOLD YOUR ENTIRE GROUP, NO GROUP IS TOO BIG
2. OFFER YOU MORE DRIVERS WHO SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH!!
- ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE ROADS & TRAFFIC
OF THE DFW & LARGE SURROUNDING AREA CITIES
- HAVE VERY CLEAN TAXI CABS, COLD AC, WARM HEAT
- TAKE THE SHORTEST ROUTES OR THE ROUTE YOU SUGGEST!!
3. WE TRACK YOUR FLIGHT SO WE WILL ARRIVE ACCORDINGLY